1/25/13

♥MISSING OUR JELINNA ;( :( :(♥

OMG... it become worse and sadder day than yesterday!

 Girls... I feel so empty, I`ve got a big hole in my heart...

JELINNA was last seen 5(!!!) hours ago :(((((((((((

JELINNA dear please come back! WE LOVE YOU our QUEEN!!! our life have NO FUTURE :( without YOU, JELINNA plz!!!



I`d like to add one AMAZING quote about OUR IDOL JELINNA:


`There will be no tomorrow without JELINNA`

                                                                     - DiedunkleMaid   


3 comments:

KimmyyRoxx Stardoll said...

*sniff, sniff* I feel so sorry for you.

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog must live such a sad lonely life. Jelinna herself finds you frustrating ,heck everyone does. Jeez!! Stop stalking the poor girl. This is not even a good blog. Terrible,Yikes!! ;0

Anonymous said...

With all the Strike Zone cushioned deck, the Bowflex Series 7
Treadmill does an excellent career of decreasing the
influence on the joints while you operate.


Visit my webpage ... Click That Link